Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Where to buy a cheap piece of luggage?

I am staying in Paris for the next week or so as part of a three month tour of Europe by myself. One month in and I%26#39;ve realized I can no longer sufficiently manage all the luggage I brought (one fairly large rolling bag and a backpack). I am going to the post office in the next few days to mail at least half the stuff I brought with me (plus some gifts I picked up along the way) back to the States. I am going to dump the huge rolling bag here in Paris (it was cheap). What I%26#39;m going to need, though, is a small rolling bag (like a carry-on size, though I%26#39;ll be checking it since my backpack is my carry-on) that is CHEAP. Where is Wal-Mart when I need it? :) Seriously, where can I find a cheap rolling bag in Paris? And by cheap I mean in the 30 - 50 Euro range. I am staying in the 6th if there is something close by someone could recommend - or even something not close by. Help!




|||



This came up a while ago.





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k12612…




|||



rayondor-bagages.fr Happy Travels!




|||



There is a store a block or so north of the Pompidou center, where I had to purchase an extra bag last year. They sell mostly purses and luggage. They have more expensive stuff, but like you, I just wanted something to get stuff home in. I can%26#39;t remember what I paid, but it was pretty cheap, both in terms of quality and price.




|||



I would suggest also trying a Monoprix or similar. I have from time to time needed a cheap duffel (just fill it with the laundry and toss it in with the checked luggage).

No comments:

Post a Comment