Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Whats the weather like from 1st to 10th june?

Arriving from a hot humid tropics I wonder if the weather in Paris will be cool relief from the heat or like what I read that temp is around 20F to 23F just like air-con here in my country..Can someone help? I like to pack in the right clothes, doesn%26#39;t want to bring in too heavy stuff.




|||



This weekend it was hot and humid. We were wearing thin dresses. Tuesday it was cold and raining, with trenches galore. Today is is somewhere in between.




|||



The weather can vary tremendously over 10 days and can change rapidly. Be prepared for rain and be happy if it doesn%26#39;t happen.





How about lightweight clothes (tops, skirts, slacks), a couple of sweaters, a lightweight coat (perhaps trenchcoat is best), sandals and closed comfortable walking shoes.




|||



You%26#39;re close enough to start watching the 10-day forecast on weather.com:





weather.com/outlook/…





My trip starts June 5th and I was excited to see that this morning I could begin to monitor the weather (although it%26#39;s rather dynamic). No matter what it should be some relief coming from the tropics.





J




|||



April-May-June are the best month to visit Paris, to me...The weather is sweet, but can change fast. Do not take too heavy stuff, but in a journey in Paris you can have sun in the morning, rain in the aternoon, but nothing like Singapore!



And don%26#39;t forget shopping;.)




|||



Thank you all for quick replies. Its helpful for me, so i do not overpack with heavy stuff, its actually 20c to 23c i think i make a mistake there.





I think no matter how warm it is it won%26#39;t be as warm as Singapore.haha..i just hope it does not rain too much. yeah i will check on the weather site. thanks.





I am so excited to be going Paris, it must be the most lovely city in the world.




|||



it can be very hot these days, but never too cold, just bring 1 light sweater and 1 light jacket





Last weekend i was sunbathing in Tuileries with a cargo short and a light t-shirt and i got too hot !



It was 32°C, the next day less than 20°C (ouch!)



I heard it might be raining next week, so brinng umbrellas




|||



haha a little like singapore weather hot and raining..never too cold!





Thanks for feedback.




|||



Sarafish-Singapore is awfully lovely,too. I%26#39;ve been going regularly for over a decade. Smiles. Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment