Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Guided private tour of the Eiffel Tower

I recently ran accross a web site where you could purchase a private guided tour of the Eiffel Tower. The tour lasted approximately 1 and 1/2 hours and I think cost around 14 euros. I think you also get to tour a bunker under Champs de Mars.





Unfortunately, I forgot to bookmark the site. Does anyone have information about taking a tour like this.




|||



Aside from visiting the bunker (?), there%26#39;s really not much that a tour of the Eiffel Tower could add to seeing it on your own. I wonder when a private tour might take place, given the hours that the tower is open to the public. But it%26#39;s an interesting idea. Let us know if you find out more about the possibility.




|||



I think you are referring to the Purple Beam Tour



tour-eiffel.fr/teiffel/…



on the drop down on the left go to Professional Services-



you can reserve about one month out from what I understand

No comments:

Post a Comment