Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The easier way to drive from Stuttgart to Strasbourg-centre?

Hello everyone,





In July I%26#39;m coming to Strasbourg for 1 night. I booked a room at the hotel Ibis Ponts Couverts (rue de Molsheim).





I am coming from Stuttgart on A8 / E 52.





I hope someone who knows the city and the roads to tell me which way is faster and with lighter traffic:





* to enter France at the 500/D4 bridge, continue south along A35 and enter Strasbourg from the north





or





* to continue on E 52 until Kehl and enter France on Pont d%26#39;Europe and enter Strasbourg from south?





many thanks!




|||



%26lt;which way is faster%26lt;



Via Kehl/Pont d%26#39;Europe. Most traffic problems on your route are to be expected between Stuttgart and around Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden.

No comments:

Post a Comment