Wednesday, April 25, 2012

flat – hunting in Avignon/area

I’m flat – hunting in Avignon/area, needing a 2-bedroom flat. Anyone suggest good agents and/or good places to look? I’m planning for a long-term let, since I’ll be working in Avignon for 12 months (at the AgroParc, near the airport), probably starting this July/August. I’m spending a few days in Avignon next week (Sunday 31 may to Thursday 04 June) to try and find somewhere to live, but I’ve nothing lined up yet, since this has all happened in something of a rush.




|||



When you get here you will see the Agro Park is out of the center of Avignon. There is university accomodation on the Agro Park and a lot of new flats have just been built. When I passed the other day there were a few for rental. My advice would be to drive out %26amp; look before contacting any agencies. Don%26#39;t forget everything in France will be closed on Monday for Pentecost! Another National holiday.





ESCARGOT

No comments:

Post a Comment