Wednesday, April 25, 2012

How crowded is the eiffel tower at crack of dawn?

Planning on wednesday morning in late July just before I leave for bayeux.





Im wondering how many people to expect? Lets say at 8am?





I would love to visit it when almost noone is around but I still want a little daylight so I can take pictures.







Thanks for answering yet another one of my odd questions.



Alden




|||



In July, the Eiffel Tower doesn%26#39;t open before 9.00 AM - so there probably won%26#39;t be too many people at 8 AM. If you get there early enough, you%26#39;ll be first in line.





http://www.tour-eiffel.com




|||



There is plenty of daylight at 9:00 when the Tower opens.



Hope you get what you are looking for. Eiffel Tower is one of those unpredictable places. You can go and there are 20 people in line or 200 people in line and more. Cannot figure it out.




|||



Thanks for the replies! This is what has be amazed with Paris, seems to be very unpredictible.





I hope by the time I get there I have learned more of your beautiful language :)





Thanks, Alden




|||



The first time I went up the tower by the lifts (in 2006) we got there to queue at about 08:30 and were in the second set of lifts to go up.





We were amongst the first to the top floor, however, as many people only went to the second and this was the most exciting thing, as usually the top floor is so packed.





One thing though, it was fog bound when we went up, we hung around for it to clear, but if your on a tight schedule this may be a bit annoying.




|||



ncreptile - Your definition of %26quot;crack of dawn%26quot; and mine differ markedly. Crack of dawn to me is about 6am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment