Wednesday, April 25, 2012

P&V Balcons du soliel or aparments Falaise ????

I am trying to book a holiday in avoriaz for my husband and myself. I am looking at the apartments balcon du soliel, the falaise apartments and also the Meva portes du soliel.





does anybody have any info or tips that could help me decide??





thanks




|||



If there are only two of you, the Falaise apartments are nicer and in a quieter part of the village. The Balcons du Soleil are more central and the Maeva are not so nice.





Falaise has better views over the Morzine valley generally and there is a nice run that starts quite close. There%26#39;s also a nice bread shop, a good ski shop and a laundromat nearby. The apartments themselves are pretty much standard. P%26amp;V are a bit better than Maeva, but it often comes down to what%26#39;s available.





We%26#39;ve been to Avoriaz four times (going again next week) and I would pick the Falaise area, but there doesn%26#39;t seem to be anything for larger families there now.





Hope you enjoy your visit.




|||



Thanks herindoors





I%26#39;ve booked the Falaise apartments.





Hope you have a good holiday too.




|||



How did you get on at the falaise apartments?

No comments:

Post a Comment