Friday, March 30, 2012

Rhone/Saone river cruise

We are taking a Rhone/Saone river cruise with Peter Deillman in July - any tips from anyone




|||



Coul you please elaborate: what exactly are you asking for?





I suggest that you start with a little search on this forum, there are a lot of tips on everything already (walks, sights, restaurants, museums, etc) and also that you first browse these two useful websites to discover a little bit about Lyon, and then come back with more precise questions:



http://www.en.lyon-france.com/



lyon.fr/vdl/sections/en/tourisme/fil_quartier




|||



Thanks again for your reply - sorry I did not make myself clear - I was thinking of tips for the river cruise itself rather than the itinerary which I have researched eg what to take with us like fly repellent etc. Thanks for showing interest.




|||



OK then I am afraid I%26#39;m not able to help. Have you already searched the previous threads about river cruises, I remember there are a few feedbacks that might be useful?




|||



Thanks anyway. Lyon looks such an interesting place that we intend returning for a long weekend with some friends later in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment