Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Buying Bus Tickets



How do I ask, in French, for a 10 trip multi pass bus ticket? Merci.




|||



there are a variety of ways of saying it but start with bojour Monsieur/madame then





Un ticket de dix voyages, s%26#39;il vous plait





phonetically along the lines of





un tee-kay de dee voyages, seel voo play ,





where are you intending to buy it?





You can buy them from the agency , some newsagents with the ligne d%26#39;azur symbols





You can also buy them from the tram ticket machines





You can%26#39;t buy 10 voyage tickets from the bus though you can buy 20 journey %26#39;multi plus %26#39; tickets




|||



Thank you for your very detailed answer. I will feel much more confident in asking for my tickets now and I will remember my %26quot;Bonjour%26quot;. Thank you also for all your valuable help on this forum which has helped me greatly in planning my trip.




|||



Glad to help Baileymist



Have a brilliant time in Nice =}

No comments:

Post a Comment