Friday, March 30, 2012

http://www.go-nice.com

Hi,





I am sorry again me about go-nice... what is a bit confusing for me is that they are communicating trough hotmail email address. Isnt this strange? Please reply to me if you think I can trust this, I emailed their official email from website but no reply... How strange right! How can I be sure??




|||



Hi Duck,





This is Paul Manion - you can contact me through paul@go-nice.com or enquiries@go-nice.com (as you have done)





You have asked to change your date of booking - so we have sent you a booking form and we are waiting for you to return this - we use rivierabookings@hotmail.co.uk as our booking email.





Re taking 25% this is standard procedure by law - that to reserve 25% is taken and the balance 75% can be taken up to 1 month prior to arrival.





I have operated a fully registered and insured rental business in Nice since 2003.





Full details can be seen at link below





go-nice.com/about_go_nice_holiday_rentals.as…





Also if you wish you can see feedback from over 400 satified clients in our guestbook at link below.





http://www.go-nice.com/blog/index.php





Of course also as published on our web wite you can ring us directly on our office number





Office: 00 33 (0) 4 93 87 71 80





again as published on our link below.





http://www.go-nice.com/contact_go_nice.aspx





Hopefully that clarifies things - and of course many thanks to the people who have endorsed me here and your comments - dont hesitate to come back to me - and we will arrange some excellent accommodation for you.





See you soon in Nice - very hot and sunny today!





regards Paul




|||



Thank you very much, we are looking forward to staying at Nice. I was a bit worried as it is not only my money and I did not want to be the one to blame at the end.. Now it is all clear.





Kind regards from Prague,





Duck

No comments:

Post a Comment