Friday, March 30, 2012

A6 one night stop over

Hello there we will be travelling on the 16th of June this year from Cherbourg to Frejus and I am looking for good / cheap accommodation for my wife, our 3 kids and myself for a one night stop over to break the long journey. Anyone got any good hotel locations on or near the A6 pls.






|||



Roughly half way would take you to Dijon/Beaune I have had a look at Campanile Hotels which you can usually be sure of a certain standard for the price which is reasonable, but they appear to be fully booked for the night of 16th June.





You didn%26#39;t mention the ages of your children so I%26#39;m not sure if you%26#39;re looking for 1 or 2 rooms but you might find it difficult to get rooms large enough for 5 people.





At Beaune I have found this hotel which has 2 connecting rooms which might suit you - I haven%26#39;t stayed there so I would suggest you read the reviews to be sure you%26#39;re happy with it.





Beaun%26#39;Hotel 2 stars





55, Rue du Faubourg Bretonnière, 21200 Beaune





It comes up on Booking.com if you search for hotels in Beaune.





Hope this helps.





Sue




|||



Hello Sue, thanks for getting back to me. My bambino%26#39;s age%26#39;s are 7 (Special neeeds) 2.5 and 5 months. We are leaving Rosslare on the 16th, arriving in Cherbourg on the 17th, so it would be the 17th that I will need a room not the 16th, sorry for the misleading dates in my original post.



Thanks for the info you provided, I will check this out and I will let you know how I got get on.





Once again thanks for your help

No comments:

Post a Comment