Thursday, April 19, 2012

Compare Marais apartments

I have a number of options of where to stay in Marais with my family this summer with 3 teenage sons and husband. Could you advise on which may be the best?



1) Pretty inexpensive apartment at the northern end of Rue de Turenne near Rue Charlot. Heard from a friend this is a kind of icky neighborhood and that you get what you pay for here; that is, her advice is not to take it.



2) one on the other end of Rue de Turenne right near Place de Vosges: difference in rent between this and # 1 above: 110 Euros per night.



3) One on Rue de Temple near Jewish Museum and Les Halles Metro stop - rent similar to more expensive Rue de Turenne (#2) but a little bit less



4) One near Place de Marche Sainte Catherine and Saint Paul Metro at rent same as #3.





Thanks for any advice.




|||



I think I%26#39;d go with #4 first and then #2. I don%26#39;t care for the area of #1 and I don%26#39;t care to be near Les Halles as I enjoy walking at night and crowds of teenagers tend to congregate around Les Halles at night. It%26#39;s not so much dangerous as just unpleasant.





I love the area around the St. Paul Metro station. It%26#39;s also very centrally located.




|||



I totally agree with that choice. You%26#39;ll also have great access to the Left bank from there. Have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment