Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tourist Train in Argeles

I%26#39;m goint to Argeles in August. Is it true the tourist train is free in high season? I%26#39;m staying at Le Soleil.




|||



No, it is not true unless you are under 4 :-)



See price of tickets at :



http://www.trainbus.fr/




|||



When I was in Argeles last year, I understood that some campsites tariffs include a pass for free travel on the tourist train in July and August. I was there in June when that did not apply.




|||



I was in Argeles two years ago and yes the train was free in July and August if you had a pass. We stayed at L%26#39;etoile dor campsite and sent them passport sized photos and the passes were ready when we arrived.




|||



Some campsites still do offer a free pass for the tourist train. We have just sent photos for this summer at L%26#39;Etoile d%26#39;Or. Not sure about Le Soleil. If not the train company do a two week pass which will save money,

No comments:

Post a Comment