Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nice to St.Tropez

Hello,





My husband and I will be in Nice between 19th June to 21st June. We were hoping to take a cruise from Nice to St.Tropez, but found out that there is no cruise from Nice to St on Saturdays. The cruise is from Cannes on Saturdays. Is it sensible to take a train to Cannes and then catch the cruise from there?





Anyone know of any good cruise companies that leave on Saturday from Nice? Any recommendations?





Thanks so much!




|||



where did you find out there was no Saturday cruise?





The info on the website is that the boat leaves from Nice on Saturdays in June- it goes Tuesday Thursday saturday and sunday - same days it leaves from Cannes





trans-cote-azur.co.uk/nice-saint-tropez.php




|||



Oh thank you Selkienice. I am not sure where i saw that, but I thought there were no cruises on Saturday, but this is wonderful! Thanks so much :) Its my husband%26#39;s birthday, so I was really looking forward to this.





Can we buy tickets on the day, or do you suggest booking in advance?





Thanks again!




|||



You have to reserve in advance on this number



Telephone: +33(0)4 92 98 71 30





I hope you husband has a very happy birthday




|||



I will call them and make the reservations. Thank you ever so much for your help Selkienice!




|||



Its a public holiday today , though its not a 100% observed one , there might not be anyone in the office




|||



Oh I see.. I will call tomorrow then. St.Tropez is definitely worth visiting right? Getting a bit confused as there seem to be so many nice places around Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment