Thursday, April 12, 2012

after the camino

I hope to walk part of Santiago de Camino in June ..from 15th until 22nd. So i have booked a flight to Biarritz and will start from ST JEAN PIED DE LA PORT. After a week... presuming i manage it...!! i will meet up wth my husband for a two week/10 day holiday. I%26#39;m not sure if its best to meet around Bilbao or Santander or head back towards Biarritz. we would like to be near a beach, have good food and a quiet but not isolated time! ANY IDEAS WELCOME as we have not been to this region before...




|||



I%26#39;d head for Biarritz or St.Jean de Luz, nice beaches, restaurants, etc. St Jean Pied de Port also very nice. I admire what you are doing say one for me! good luck.




|||



Hi,



I%26#39;d be tempted to spend 5 nights in San Sebastian and 5 nights in Biarritz. Both have great beaches but the atmosphere is completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment