Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Specific instructions for purchasing Paris Visite

When I arrive at CDG, I would like to buy a 5-day Paris Visite Pass for zones 1-3, plus the add-on to go to Versailles.





Can I buy this at the airport? Can it be bought with a credit or debit card? or do I need cash?





Where in the airport do I go to buy the Pass?





Thanks.




|||



Go to the railway station at the airport, and buy the tickets.





Get say €100 in cash before you leave USA, so you don%26#39;t have to search for an ATM as soon as you get off the plane.




|||



An add-on to go to Versailles isn%26#39;t really possible. If you have a Paris Visite pass for zones 1-3, you could theoretically travel to the last station of zone 3, buy a new ticket (€1.50) from there to Versailles (zone 4) and take the next train - but I%26#39;m not sure the money you save would be worth the time and hassle. It would be simpler to simply buy tickets from central Paris to Versailles (€2.90).

No comments:

Post a Comment