Thursday, April 12, 2012

Paris in October

My hubby and I will be in Paris Oct. 12-19th. I was just wondering what the weather and crowds will be like at that time. Thank you!




|||



Paris in october is great. Fewer tourists maybe and no heat.



Jamuary to December is good too!!!




|||



I agree with la photographe. Of all the surprises my wife and I had in Paris the best one was the weather. It was sunny and warm almost every day. You need to bring sweaters and windbreakers and an umbrella just in case.





Pick a sunny day and go to the Luxembourg Gardens on the Saturday and watch the kids with their sailboats in the pool. Don%26#39;t forget some wine, cheese, pate and some bread.




|||



Hi,





I went to Paris last October --- it was beautiful! Autumn/ Fall is my favorite time of year, and Paris in October was great!!





The weather was cool, the trees were turning their beautiful fall colors --- it was PERFECT!!





They say Paris is wonderful in the Springtime, which I%26#39;m sure it is, but Paris in October was FANTASTIC!!!





Have a great time.




|||



I agree with the other posters that Paris is lovely in October. I was there for the full month last year and it was cool (60%26#39;s) except for the first week and cold (50%26#39;s) in the latter part of the month. It rained (but not hard) or drizzled often.





I was also there Oct. 12-23, 2007 and it was quite cool with no rain.





Bring a sweater and jacket that you can wear over it, wool/cashmere scarf, shoes that can get wet, a raincoat and umbrella and you will be set.




|||



It can be warm, cool or cold, or all!! Take layered clothes and an umbrella, always.





A good time of the year to go, but then anytime is good to go to Paris. I have been most months, perhaps all of them.





Enjoy..





Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment