Thursday, April 12, 2012

only 2 days - how should i group the things to do?

Hey all,





I am only going to stay in Paris for two days - would be grateful with some suggestions as to how to %26#39;group%26#39; the things to do!





thanks




|||



use the hop on hop off bus (L%26#39;Open Tour)to get around. E29 for 1 day pass E32 for 2 days...four routes and it will bring you to all the major attractions... Tina




|||



Using the HOHO buses is not a bad idea,but, may I suggest you also sit down and figure out which sites really matter to YOU. I personally have never been to the Picasso Musuem in many visits to Paris, , and I will never go to it either,, but others would be very upset to miss it,., so your personal tastes will determine what are %26quot;don%26#39;t miss%26quot; sites .. for you!





Make a list,, of no more then 5 or 6 sites,, then just look at a map of Paris to see where they are,, or post back here and many will help you figure out a good way of arranging them.




|||



Group sites by area, for this you need a map with main attractions and metro stops indicated. Here is an interactive map that might be of help, give it a moment to download parisbytrain.com/files/2008/10/metro_geo.pdf




|||



For my trip, I had a list of things I wanted to see and got their addresses and plotted them on a google map so that I could group them by location. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment