Thursday, April 12, 2012

accomodation in brest

Hi I am travelling to brest in June for 4 days. I ma struggling to find accommodation and I would like to get advice if I could stay near by and commute




|||



What is your budget and have you got transport??




|||



I%26#39;ve just checked for hotels in brest for the 1st weekend of june right here on TA and there%26#39;s plenty of options at great prices too!




|||



Can anyone recommend a hotel?





Looking at Citotel de la Gare, The Centre Hotel or the Abalys.




|||



I%26#39;m also going to Brest for the first time in june (12-15). Ryan Air flights were dirt cheap so I decided what the heck. Can anyone tell me is Brest good for activites like kayaking, scuba diving, hiking etc or wil I need to move further afield away from the port area? Would it be best to rent a car or are things accessible by foot or bicycle?



Cheers!




|||



It%26#39;s a dump and unworthy of Brittany.Brittany eastwards would be better eg Quimper.I was in Brest last Friday.Soooo boring-and I did a lot of walking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment