Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day Trip: Marne River or Loire Castles

We had set aside one full day to do an organized tour of three castles in the Loire Valley. However, I have done some further research on TA and have noted that Canauxrama does full day cruises on the River Marne. This sounds wonderful as well as very relaxing. I would like to hear from anyone who has done the river cruise and would this be a good option. Thank you




|||



I should discourage anyone from spending the better part of a day packed into a bus just to get a glimpse of a château in the Loire Valley. The river cruise sounds much more relaxing.




|||



If you were driving, I%26#39;d say the Loire -- but since I would rather inflict serious injury on myself than take an organized coach tour, my vote is for the Marne cruise.





The Marne is a lovely big river, and you%26#39;ll have a great time. (I live not far from the Marne, but haven%26#39;t been on the cruises.)

No comments:

Post a Comment