Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tour de France Finish Extras

I will be in Paris with my fam. for the finish of the Tour de France. None of us are big fans, but we do recognize it as a major international event. I%26#39;m thinking that Sunday may be the best day to visit Versailles, but wondering if anything extra is planned in the city center to celebrate the finish.





I%26#39;ve explored the official website for the race and and have searched through the forums here...I know the vendors have become a big part of the race, but I%26#39;m thinking maybe something like fireworks, a concert stage, just anything going on that evening that would be associated with the race. Thanks for any info.!




|||



I can%26#39;t really help you but just wanted to say my husband would be so jealous of you! He%26#39;s a hugh TDF and cycling fan and has wanted to see the finish ever since LeMond%26#39;s 8 second win over Laurent Fignon back in the 80s!





Have a super time!




|||



It definitely makes for an easy souvenir gift choice to bring home!

No comments:

Post a Comment