Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nice Airport to Place Rossetti

Hello





I shall be travelling to Nice in June and have hired an apartment in Place Rossetti.





Could anybody give me some advice on what bus to get from the airport and where we should get off please.





We are not landing until 21.05 so I am hoping that that will not be a problem?




|||



Arriving after 9pm simplifies your choices - it has to be the 98 Airport Express (4 euro) bound for the Nice bus station, which is around every half hour - takes twenty minutes to town. Stay on until the end of the line. The station is on the very edge of Vieux Nice - If you can see the MacMahons pub in the main road, close by is rue Francois Gallo, which leads to rue Rosetti, which is where Place Rosetti is - its five minutes if you walk real slow.




|||



Thanks NiceLife. As ever, a great relpy. I have used your responses to other posts to plan my two week stay in Nice. Thanks ever so!

No comments:

Post a Comment