Tuesday, April 17, 2012

renting Marie a tout prix holiday appartment in Paris

We are wanting to rent an appartment from Marie a tout prix who has a lot of holiday appartments. We want to rent one Rue St Honore near the Louvre. Has



anyone rented from this company and is it reliable?



Not sure if I should book on line? Need advice.




|||



I am not familiar with that company. You can find many companies which users of this forum have used here: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k26308…




|||







Can you post a link to their website?




|||



http://www.marie-a-tout-prix.com/





I think it looks OK and respectable. I wouldn%26#39;t worry about booking on line. This is a real agency.



Haven%26#39;t used them myself, though.





Is it the St.Honoré 2 you are looking at ?




|||







Agree with Gitte. Looks normal to me. If you%26#39;ve found something you like, at a price you like, I wouldn%26#39;t hesitate contacting them.





Website indicates they collect a security deposit upon arrival, but I guess it varies from apt. to apt. because the actual amount is not noted. Perhaps it is noted under each individual apt., I didn%26#39;t go too far into the website.




|||



Looked closer at their prices, they are a bit up, e.g. compared to Vacation in Paris.





Marie aTP charges from 600-800 euros for a studio, that%26#39;s rather stiff IMO. And they only have two 1-bedroom apartments that are under 800 euros.




|||



Thankyou to all who have replied. Being a first time forum user was thrilled to get answers and advice. I have looked into Vacation in Paris and have found a cheaper price already. As it was recommeded and used by a lot of members feel more comfortable with this company. Thankyou again.

No comments:

Post a Comment