Sunday, April 15, 2012

Jason Bourne and other visitors

Hi. Could anyone remind me which Bourne movie takes place in part at the Regina in Paris?





And how about some other suggestions about great movies that were shot in Paris?





THANKS




|||



Bourne Idenitiy.



I stay at the Regina last month. Loved it!!




|||



I am not sure about the Regina (which is ??) but the first movie %26quot;The Bourne Identity%26quot; contains a lot of great Paris scenes, including the Morris Mini car chase.





Also I adore %26quot;Frantic%26quot; with Harrison Ford, a really good tribute to Alfred Hitchcock%26#39;s classic suspense movie.





If you make a search in this forum about films/movies/set in Paris - I think you%26#39;ll find a lot of previous threads on this issue. Good hunt !

No comments:

Post a Comment