Thursday, April 19, 2012

Catherine's Perfumerie on Castiglione Closed

If you have used this shop in the past. It is definitely closed. It has not moved to a new location. The owner has retired. I think this was discussed somewhat in another thread but if you are a perfumaholic like me you may have wanted a definite answer.




|||



Thanks. I was one who had recommended it on another thread. I%26#39;ve gone there and sent folks there for decades. I was on the rue Castiglione, in March, but not to go to Catherine%26#39;s , but later it hit me that I didn%26#39;t notice it. I thought that either I had missed it or maybe it had just moved. Happy Travels!




|||



Wow, Catherine%26#39;s has sold perfume and related products at excellent prices for years.





As an alternative I have used Raoul and Curly (strange name) located near the Opéra on ave de l%26#39;Opéra.




|||



God news Sarastro, they have changed the name to Shemp so it won%26#39;t sound so funny. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.




|||



I used to also use Raoul and Curly. They%26#39;ve been there forever,too. Happy Travels!




|||



Hey thanks! I may check it out on my next trip.




|||



Just found this....





Raoul et Curly Parfumerie



47, Avenue de l%26#39;Opéra, 75002 Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment